Updates

indefinite hiatus; i may not come back to the blog, but I'll leave it up anyway if anyone wants to take a look at any old posts etc. :)

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Free E-Book


I was on my blogger dashboard a few minutes ago and noticed Reading Teen posted about a free ebook. I clicked over to their site and this is what I found:
 Mara Purnhagen's Novel, Raising the Dead is currently available for free on the kindle and as an ebook!
Her series, Past Midnight, is in my TBR so reading this one will be a great introduction to the series. Click here to view the original post and to find out where to download.

No comments:

Post a Comment

*A Lovely Little Book Blog is currently an award free blog. Thank you for thinking of me, but unfortunately, I don't have the time to complete the requirements that come along with the reward.*

I love comments. Leave one and make my day :)