Updates

indefinite hiatus; i may not come back to the blog, but I'll leave it up anyway if anyone wants to take a look at any old posts etc. :)

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Hello

Welcome to my blog.The Cover (& Everything In Between) is dedicated to books, the only friends I have that will stay with me forever. Whenever I read a book, I get so absorbed in it that I can't even hear what the people around me are saying.When I feel a book in my hands, it's like I have the power to forget everything that's wrong. When I finish a book, I know that every dime I spent on it was worth it. I carefully put it on my shelf with all my other books, but at the same time, carry it with me. Each book I read gives me so much, even if it wasn't my favorite. I think everyone should have a chance to have that feeling, too. I hope you like what I have to offer and enjoy it.
♥SarahLydia

No comments:

Post a Comment

*A Lovely Little Book Blog is currently an award free blog. Thank you for thinking of me, but unfortunately, I don't have the time to complete the requirements that come along with the reward.*

I love comments. Leave one and make my day :)