Updates

indefinite hiatus; i may not come back to the blog, but I'll leave it up anyway if anyone wants to take a look at any old posts etc. :)

Sunday, March 6, 2011

In My Mailbox #4

 First off, I apologize for being so absent this week. I've been very busy with school and haven't been able to read very much, therefore I haven't written any reviews.
In My Mailbox is hosted by the story siren.


So, you guys may have noticed that I shop at Bookmans a lot. I just love that store. I got six books from there this week: Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist, Cracked Up to Be, Wasteland, Unbelievable (PPL #4), Wicked (PPL #5), and Killer (PPL #6).
Thankyou Books Like Stars for this copy of Warped.
I don't usually order from Ebay, but I found this new hard cover for less than 5 dollars with free shipping, and I just had to buy it.

8 comments:

  1. I loved Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist as a movie, but I didn't realize it had been a book first. I did enjoy the movie, but I wonder how similar it is to the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab reads. I liked Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love Francesca Lia Block and The Pretty Kittle Liars series. So many great books this week. Hope you love them all. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great reads! Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist is great! Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Am reading Nothing Like You now i am not that far in yet because i just started,but its good so far

    Please check out my blog:http://readingshiningstar.blogspot.com/2011/03/new-books.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful IMM! I read the first PLL and need to read more! I love the show and the books, they're so addicting! New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, great week this week! Especially jealous for Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist, and the Pretty Little Liars books.

    ReplyDelete

*A Lovely Little Book Blog is currently an award free blog. Thank you for thinking of me, but unfortunately, I don't have the time to complete the requirements that come along with the reward.*

I love comments. Leave one and make my day :)