Updates

indefinite hiatus; i may not come back to the blog, but I'll leave it up anyway if anyone wants to take a look at any old posts etc. :)

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!


It's Thanksgiving today in the United States, a day where we give thanks for everything we are grateful for. A lot has been on my mind this year, and I've decided I'm thankful for the life I have. Seriously. I have a roof over my head, friends and family, and barely any problems at home. That's a lot more than many people can say. 
Books changed my life, I don't know what I'd do without them. So my question is... What books or authors are you thankful for?


1 comment:

  1. I'm thankful for David Levithan and Rachel Cohn. After I read Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist, I was hooked on reading.

    ReplyDelete

*A Lovely Little Book Blog is currently an award free blog. Thank you for thinking of me, but unfortunately, I don't have the time to complete the requirements that come along with the reward.*

I love comments. Leave one and make my day :)