Updates

indefinite hiatus; i may not come back to the blog, but I'll leave it up anyway if anyone wants to take a look at any old posts etc. :)

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday: The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith

 Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine, that features upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight
by Jennifer E. Smith
Release: January 2, 2012
Who would have guessed that four minutes could change everything?
Today should be one of the worst days of seventeen-year-old Hadley Sullivan's life. She's stuck at JFK, late to her father's second wedding, which is taking place in London and involves a soon to be step-mother that Hadley's never even met. Then she meets the perfect boy in the airport's cramped waiting area. His name is Oliver, he's British, and he's in seat 18B. Hadley's in 18A.
Twists of fate and quirks of timing play out in this thoughtful novel about family connections, second chances and first loves. Set over a 24-hour-period, Hadley and Oliver's story will make you believe that true love finds you when you're least expecting it.


I've already heard good things about this one from a few lucky girlys who got to read it before the release, and I've got to say, January 2 couldn't come fast enough! 


As always,  I'd love to see what you're waiting on this week. Leave a link and I'll check it out!

5 comments:

  1. This sounds like such a great book. I want it really badly. Nice pick!

    My WoW: http://astorytolove.blogspot.com/2011/08/waiting-on-wednesday-tris-and-izzie.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh! Totally looking forward to this one right along with you. Great WoW pick!

    If you'd like, you can check out mine here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. eeeehhh! want!!!! here's my WOW post w/2012 books! hope you'll stop by and let me know what you are looking forward to reading from my list! http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am SOOO excited for this book i can hardly waittt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds amazing! I can't wait to get my hands on a copy and read it.

    ReplyDelete

*A Lovely Little Book Blog is currently an award free blog. Thank you for thinking of me, but unfortunately, I don't have the time to complete the requirements that come along with the reward.*

I love comments. Leave one and make my day :)